Terms and Conditions of Booking
In all cases, Crowhurst Christian Healing Centre reserves the right to cancel the guest`s booking for the dates the guest has reserved or booked. This is extremely unlikely, but should this event occur, the guest will be fully refunded and we will endeavor to inform you as soon as we can.
Privacy Notice Please take time to read. Unless requested – Guest Information will be kept for 2 years. In the case of donation/gift aid any relevant information will be kept for 6. Transparency – guests can ask to see their personal file to see what information CCHC holds
Data Protection Personal information provided by guests is stored securely in the Centre’s record system/s and will be used solely for the Centre’s purposes in accordance with the GDPR General Data Protection Regulation 2018
Deposit A non-refundable deposit of £50 per person is required at the time of booking. This will be deducted from your final account.
Insurance We advise that you take out insurance to cover the overall cost of your stay should you have to cancel for any reason – Hotel Sure 0845 071 3919 if you have an existing medical condition or Guest First 0845 90 80 101 if you do not - Or Goodtogoinsurance.com for guests with pre-existing medical conditions 0330 024 9949 or Global Travel Insurance Services 01903 235 042
Final payment Final payment for your stay should be made at least 14 days prior to your arrival. Immediately if booked within this period.
We are not able to refund or transfer any deposit/balance once it has been paid and recommend that you take out insurance:
Refunds no refunds or reductions are made for accommodation and meals paid for and not taken.
Payment For your convenience we accept cash, debit and credit cards, payments by cheque need to be made payable to The Divine Healing Mission.
Total Cost The final cost of your stay will be calculated on the price as published at the time of your confirmed booking.
If you need to contact us about your booking -Please quote your name, receipt number and arrival date
- Availability of Accommodation Your room will be available from 2.00pm on the day of your arrival.
If you need to arrive earlier then you are welcome to use our facilities. Should you need lunch on your arrival day this can be available with prior notice at the usual charge
- Departure Guests are requested to vacate their rooms by 10.00am on the day of departure. This does not mean that you have to leave the house at that time. The public facilities of Crowhurst Christian Healing Centre are available to you on your day of departure should you wish to make use of them.
- Mobile Phones. We ask that you switch your mobile to silent while in the house and chapel. There is a designated area to use mobiles within the house ‘the sun corridor’.
Mobiles are not to be used in the bedrooms as the walls are thin!
- Laptops. Please be aware that guests cannot use the office computers to access the internet or their email. Guests with their own personal lap top can access the internet in the ‘main lounge’. Wi-Fi is available – * please ask for the code at reception. No laptops, mobiles or ipads in the the Quiet Lounge
- Damage and Liability Guests and visitors will be liable for the cost of repair or replacement
of any damage caused to the buildings, grounds or property of CCHC for which they are personally responsible. * We ask guests to please keep all money and valuables with them at all times, unless locked in their room
- Packed Lunches Are prepared at breakfast time so, if required, we would appreciate notice the evening before.
- Pets Guide dogs and hearing dogs are the only pets allowed on the premises.
- Smoking In accordance with legislation, no smoking is permitted in any of our buildings.
- Alcohol the Centre has a non-alcohol Policy. Communion wine is non-alcoholic. No alcohol is used in any food produced at the center.
- Electrical Appliances. Guests are not able to use personal electrical appliances at the Center. For guest safety we have all CCHC electrical appliances tested yearly. We have hair driers for guest use, and an iron and board * please ask at reception on arrival. Tea making facilities are available in guest’s bedrooms. Towels are also provided.
- Car Parking All cars are parked at owner’s risk. Overnight no cars to be parked in the front car park as it hinders emergency vehicles – unless the back-car park is not in use ‘for example – building work’ in which case guests will be informed.
Terms and Conditions of Booking – June 2018 (Word/J.st)